Python is one of the most popular programming languages used for general-purpose computing to machine learning by programmers worldwide. It is the most sought programming language and a leader in applications of artificial intelligence.
Python for Beginners is an introductory course teaching everyone getting started in Python 3 programming language.
It is a hands-on instructor-led training course with course work, assignments and quizzes at the end of each class.
- It is suitable for year 8 and above
- It is one and half hour class
- Live instructor-led interactive training with screen sharing
- Ample assignments and quizzes to solidify the foundation
- Offline support from Instructor
- Weekly once for 6 Weeks
- Every Wednesday.
- Timings: 5:30-7:00 pm
- Starting from 29 July
** The Updated course curriculum is available at the Google Classroom.